Spam Email From choosegreece. co,Yung Kyu Kim,Ahmed Zama,Ms.Sarah Angus,Issa Pascal,Jessica Ali

Posted by Karina Dalton on Sunday, March 30, 2014

 Spam Email From choosegreece. co,Yung Kyu Kim,Ahmed Zama,Ms.Sarah Angus,Issa Pascal,Jessica Ali


 --------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting site
info@choosegreece. com


Hey there, It has been featured on 8 News Stations: [ An Internet Millionaire who is GUARANTEEING to take 500 students and create $100,000. Link: http://shrunklink.com/sizg ]. He says that if you DON'T do it, he'll do it FOR you. He has 357 more seats open! I just saved mine! Get yours today. Cheers!...............
http://www.choosegreece.com


--------------------------------------------------------------


RTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Yung Kyu Kim c.defilippi@meyer.it


I have a Crude Oil business project to discuss with you.I want to send you details of this project.Do confirm that your email address is still valid.I wait reply

My direct email Reply : 2818574801@qq.com

---------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Ahmed Zama ahmedzama07@aol.fr lewat mx.aol.com


Dear Friend

I am Mr. Ahmed Zama,I work for UBA bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal which concerns the transfer of  € 4.8 M Euros into a foreign account. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without any problem.  If you are interested to help me, I will give you more details as soon as I receive your positive response. You will be entitled to 30%, 60% will be for me, While 10% will be mapped out for expenses that may be incurred on the process of transferring this fund. If you are willing to work with me, send me immediately the information listed bellow.

Kindly respond to my proposal via my private email address for security and confidential reasons ( ahmedzama01@voila.fr )

Name…………………..

Nationality……………..

Age……………………..

Occupation……………..

Mobile Telephone Line…………..

Address………………………………
Thanks

Ahmed Zama

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to invest
Ms.Sarah Angus cinemaitalia@alice.it


How are you doing ? Please can you assist me to invest funds in your Country
after disbursement? if yes, then get back to me with your private email
address
for details of your area of participation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good Day
Issa Pascal issa.pascal@aol.de lewat mx.aol.com
Good Day


I have business proposal in the tune of $2.7m USD for you to handle
with me. If interested, kindly get back to me for more details.

Mr Pascal Issa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Jessica Ail.
Jessica Ali jessica_ali5@aol.fr lewat mx.aol.com

Hello,

My name is Miss Jessica Ali, It give me a great pleasure to write you. I was browsing when i came across your email contact and it attracts me to write to you so that we can be friends if you will have the desire as me. i will be very happy to be in communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. I await your reply so that i can tell you more about my self and give you my picture. I will be waiting to hear from you on my E-mail: jessicaaali123@gmail.com Have a great day.

Thanks.
Regards.
Miss Jessica Ail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.