New Kinds Of Short Spam In Your Email ( Don't Ever Reply This Message)

Posted by Karina Dalton on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Kinds Of Short Spam In Your Email ( Don't Ever Reply This Message)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western Union
Mega Ecowas <admindesk@centurylink.net>


Ecowas 2014 Grant/Donation of $250,000.00 USD to you. Please contact western union (agentandersonmax@yahoo.com.hk) for further information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


llo be <llobe@hot.ee>

I am in the military unit here in Afghanistan,we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is risk free and legal. Reply to this email majoralanedward03@admin.in.th
Sincerely
Major.Alan Edward


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good-Day My Dear, I write briefly to seek for your partnership to assist me in the transfer and investment of my inheritance funds (USD 9.5M) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars from my late father who died mysteriously. Am Mis.Zaynab Suleyman, I am 20years old, am only child of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Alhaji Abdull Suleyman. I got your contact email from international domain database and I decided to contact you for this offer, That is based on trust and you’re outstanding, Please reply me back only if you are interested to asist me for more details. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH my PRIVECT EMAIL ADDRESS (mis.zaynab_suleyman@yahoo.com) Your urgent response will be appreciated.Talk to you the more sincerely. Regards Mis.Zaynab Suleyman

Mis.Zaynab Suleyman <zaynabsuleyman2@gmail.com> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI
sally dosi <mjamila5@virgilio.it>


Encantado de conocerte,
Soy Sally señorita, interesado en ti, y
deseo de tenerte como mi amigo, gracias.
Sally.

Nice to meet you,
I'm miss sally,interested in you, &
wish to have you as my friend,thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
Lucas Amaral dos Santos <lucasasantos@feevale.br>



1,363,070.86 USD With Winning Number 45-19-27-29-06-34 Contact Email only: pcsoorganization@yahoo.com
    Lucas Amaral dos Santos
Estagiário
Clínica-escola de Fisioterapia
Universidade Feevale | www.feevale.br
+55 51 3586.8800 | ramal
lucasasantos@feevale.br



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgt. Craig Eddie Hansen
Eddie C <ddy8@hot.ee>



Good Day,

I am Sgt. Craig  Eddie Hansen an officer with the 82nd Air Borne division peace keeping force in Baghdad,Iraq. We
were moved to Afghanistan as the last batch, we need your help with safe keeping of two military trunk boxes.
Please respond for more details, you can also visit the website below for source of fund.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1103032.html

Best Regards.
Sgt. Craig  Eddie Hansen


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UN COMPENSATION FUNDS
UNITED NATIONS <mitra@mitraogan.co.id>

You have been compensated the sum of $500,000.00 USD in the ongoing United Nations compensation program.Get back to us for more information.
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.