Spam Email from maria bless yak & mari@panoramaimoveis.com.br

Posted by Karina Dalton on Friday, May 2, 2014

Spam Email from maria bless yak & mari@panoramaimoveis.com.br
. I NEED YOUR HELP PLS 
&
ATTENTION OUR LUCKY WINNER (TEL: +448719155367)




 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 I NEED YOUR HELP PLS.

maria bless yak <mariamblessjustinyak400@gmail.com>

Greetings my dearest one,



my name is Mariam bless justin yak i am 24 years old Girl from
Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need
to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as
a trustee.

Sincerely yours.

Mariam bless justin yak


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION OUR LUCKY WINNER (TEL: +448719155367)
Samsung Galaxy <mari@panoramaimoveis.com.br>


Your E-mail has won $700,000USD and a Samsung S4 phone in the Samsung Galaxy Award 2014 for claims send Name, Address,Mobile Number, Age/sex,Country to : samsungpro@h.fo


Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.