[SPAM] New Short Spam Of Email

Posted by Karina Dalton on Friday, June 27, 2014

Marois nicolemarois018@aol.fr cmayes@atlanta.k12.ga.us pressa@krao.ru i_nana15@aol.de info@dandoonco.com asalif02@yahoo.co.jp flora@sunet.com.au




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beloved one,
Mrs Nicole Marois nicolemarois018@aol.fr by mx.aol.com



Dear Beloved one,


I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso, But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECO BANK PLC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Return back to me immediately if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will apply for the transfer of the fund and fulfill my dream of building orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through  my private email address, (nicolemarois111@gmail.com).

Yours fairly friend,

Mrs Nicole  Marois.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Verify
Mayes, Carolyn <cmayes@atlanta.k12.ga.us>



You have been picked. We have solely decided to donate the sum of 850,000.00 USD to Five lucky individuals Contact Mark and Cindy with your details via Email: mcindyhl@nl.rogers.com<mailto:mcindyhl@nl.rogers.com>
You can verify this by visiting the web page below. Site:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/missouri-powerball-winner_n_2749795.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Investment Consult <pressa@krao.ru>


Good-Day to you,

I am Glad to contact you, I got your contact from Internet .My name is Mr.Cole Smith a Lawyer based in Togo West Africa.I Have a client that wanted to invest in  Hotel/Transportation,Agriculture and Real Estate in your country,and i was mandatory to find a capable person,company,group that we can work together with in your country.

My client is  ready, and willing to enter into partnership with any company or individual. Also, ready to invest in any business that you think we can make huge profit margin base on your advice to me.You know much about your country more than i do. My client budget between US$ 45 - US$ 70 Million worth of investment that will be completed within two years. Please note; This is not an e-mail solicitation and should be treated with utmost urgency, as we are bound to receive many proposals from interested prospective partners.


Mail acknowledgement and urgent reply requested.


Accept my assurances of highest esteem.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Cole smith ,
(Principal Partner)
colebankersmith@yahoo.de

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS
Rahman Ali i_nana15@aol.de by mx.aol.com


FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS
Dear Friend,
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred, now contact my Rev Father in Burkina Faso; His name is Rev Imo Lukas. On his e-mail address; (immolukas@terra.com) Ask him to send you the cheque of $275.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
Best Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gooday From Nonaka Takashi
NTakashi <info@dandoonco.com>



Waiting to hear from you

I am Dr. Nonaka Takashi. (Head of Internal Audit Group, Deputy President,
Executive Officer and Director of Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd), Japan.
I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you,
If you are interested in working with me, contact me through my private
Email; ( nonaktakashi@aol.jp ) for further details.

Kind Regards
Dr. Nonaka Takashi
E-mail: nonaktakashi@aol.jp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am waiting for your reply.
Salifaye Abdoulaye asalif02@yahoo.co.jp by secureserver.net



Hello, Compliment of the day to you. I am Mr.Salifaye Abdoulaye, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $6.2 million US Dollars to your bank account. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive a positive response. Best Regards, Mr.Salifaye Abdoulaye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Organization <flora@sunet.com.au>

Good day,


We are Christian organization, we give loan to those who are dedicated
Christians, contact us to solve your debt, through our financial help at
marieloanlenders@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.